I am a US citizen living outside of the US and I don’t earn income in the US. Which tax form should I fill out?

Based on the instructions on the W-8BEN, if you are a US citizen you should fill out a W-9 form. Your income may be subject to 1099 reporting. Please see the W-8BEN form for more instructions. To determine your tax responsibilities please consult with a tax professional.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful