Based on the instructions on the W-8BEN, if you are a US citizen you should fill out a W-9 form. Your income may be subject to 1099 reporting. Please see the W-8BEN form for more instructions. To determine your tax responsibilities please consult with a tax professional.
Articles in this section
- Is there any helpful source that I can use for tax related matter?
- Can I input my information in Spanish (or other language) when I fill out the application?
- What language can I use to fill out the application?
- What is a USA tax identification number?
- Can I get tax advice from WEBTOON?
- Will I receive a 1042-S form?
- Will I receive a 1099-MISC form?
- Does WEBTOON withhold any taxes from my payments?
- I am a US citizen living outside of the US and I don’t earn income in the US. Which tax form should I fill out?
- In which format can I upload my Tax Form?