You may have signed in using a social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Google, LINE) and then created a new account with the same email associated with that social media account. Try logging in with your social media account and then with your email to locate the correct account.
Articles in this section
- My history, subscriptions and coins disappeared.
- I can't log in - the page says my email is not registered.
- I have two accounts under the same email.
- I can't create a WEBTOON account
- An error occurred during the sync.
- I received a 'Storage Almost Full' error message during the sync.
- All of my recently viewed episodes and series disappeared.
- What is Reading History Sync?
- I can't turn on push notification settings for New Releases, Notice & Events.
- ‘My Series’ and subscriptions suddenly disappeared!