Tax for US Creator

If you are an individual or Business (Form W-9 requester) who is required to file an information return with the IRS must obtain your correct taxpayer identification number (TIN) which may be your social security number (SSN), individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), adoption taxpayer identification number (ATIN), or employer identification number (EIN), to report on an information return the amount paid to you, or other amount reportable on an information return. 
WEBTOON does not withhold any tax from earnings paid to US residents. We cannot provide tax advice, so please consult a tax professional. Please be sure to appropriately report all income to the relevant tax authorities. Even if you do not receive a 1099 form, you should still check with your local tax authority to make sure you have properly reported your taxable income.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful