What is my Tax ID?

For US Tax individual Tax Payers, your Social Security Number(SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is the Tax ID.
For US Tax Payers doing business as a corporation, partnership, LLC or other types of entities, your Federal Employer Identification Number(FEID) is the Tax ID. 
For non-US Tax Payers (Foreign Individual and Business), your foreign tax Identification number is the Tax ID.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful